Thursday, October 18, 2012

235.2

Life has been terribly crazy lately. Here it is Thursday and I'm finally getting around to writing about Sunday's weigh-in of 235.2.

Weight Watchers had set my first goal at 238.5, so passing that mark felt really good. I'm down about 16 pounds in 4 weeks, which is awesome! I'm feeling good with everything right now.

I haven't been quite as active this week for various reasons. Right now I'm waiting for the mailman, but later I might take the dogs for a walk.

I've been tired for as long as I can remember. I hope losing some weight will help me gain some energy. For the moment, I feel even more tired than usual. I guess my body isn't used to the strain of all the exercise with fewer calories being consumed? Now that I think about it, I might take a nap rather than a walk...

I guess I don't have much to say today. Maybe next week.

1 comment: