Sunday, October 28, 2012

230.2!

Somehow I managed to lose 4 1/2 pounds this week, after losing only 1/2 pound last week. It feels great! I'm down nearly 21 pounds total in just 6 weeks.

The irony is that the Weight Watchers Online program admonished me (again) about losing too much weight - and then took off a point a day! If I'm losing too much weight too quickly, doesn't that mean I should be eating more rather than less?

I'm still tired all the time. I've taken to going to bed an hour early when I can. I'm napping more than usual. And I'm still exhausted all the time. How much longer before I start to have more energy?

I'm also frustrated because I would exercise even more than I have been, but my back bothers me too much. I have to listen to my body, and if my back hurts a lot, I don't go to the gym. I might walk or I might not do anything, depending on how bad my back hurts. It's just frustrating. I wish my back could understand that I am trying to help it! I could spend more time strengthening it if it didn't bother me so much.

Oh well. C'est la vie.

I'm due to have my measurements taken at Curves this week - they like to do them once a month. I don't really think I look skinnier, so maybe seeing my smaller measurements will help me conceptualize how much 20+ pounds less looks on me.

Well, here's hoping that I can continue to stay on track and lose all the weight I want to lose. I think the fact that I have added exercise and I don't hate it will help me stick with the program longer than ever and successfully lose the weight and keep it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment